Assignment: Research Problems
Post two potential research questions related to the Sessions episode. Consider potential ethical or political issues related to the feasibility of investigating the questions. Evaluate each question in terms of how it might:
1. Contribute to development of new knowledge for social work
2. Lead to more effective practice interventions
3. Lead to social change
4. Be useful to other researchers
Finally, explain the criteria you used to decide which sources of information should be included. Use the resources to support your answer.
Respond to a colleague whose post has not yet been addressed by offering comments regarding the importance of his or her research problems and related research questions. Be sure to comment on whether the phenomenon related to the research question is measurable. Then, offer suggestions as to how the information might be attained. Please use the resources to support your post.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.