Assume you are an instructor of a graduate-level leadership and ethics course. In this course, your students are not convinced that the actions of leaders can truly impact individuals, the organization, and society. Therefore, you need to convey how ethical behaviors do in fact impact many individuals and further reiterate the need for ethical leadership.
• Explain how the authors in your readings and additional research define leadership. Specifically, focus your explanation on what it means to be an ethical leader.
• Interpret the manner in which leaders serve as role models (better or worse) for ethical behavior.
• Determine the impact the concept of trustworthiness has on the level of trust in organizational leadership.
• Based on your research, describe the impact that leadership behavior can have on individuals, organizations, and society. Then, explain which of the articles above convinced you of the benefits of ethical leadership, as well as the role of leaders.
• Identify any correlations that exist between leadership, trustworthiness, and ethics.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.