Assignment: Capstone Project
Managers make decisions using reliable data. Decision makers need data presented in a form that is easily comprehensible. Presenting data in an accurate, clear, and understandable manner is a hallmark of a good researcher.
After completing this required reading, review your work thus far in the course to identify a set of data that you expect to present.
This Capstone assignment consists of the following elements:
• Create a graphical display (e.g., table, graph, or chart) of your choice and populate the graphic with actual data. Label the figure according to APA format standards.
• Develop no more than two paragraphs to explain clearly how to read the formatted data.
• In an additional paragraph, justify, with citations, why the format that you chose is an appropriate way to present graphically this particular data.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.