Project Assignment: Change Management
The course project has major assignments. It will take more than a week's effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and other work for those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Using the same organization that you selected, propose a change that your organization could implement that would aid it strategically. The proposed change might relate to some area of need, performance deficiency, or other opportunity that you observe in the organization. Note: You will be proposing a change initiative related to motivation in next week's assignment. Accordingly, focus your change project for this week's paper in a direction other than motivation.
Write a paper addressing the following:
• Describe the change that you propose and defend its benefits to the organization.
• Evaluate how the proposed change may affect various groups of employees.
• Assess the conflicts that might occur before, during, and after the change, including why you anticipate these conflicts.
• Defend at least three best practices to prevent or resolve those conflicts.
• Justify the channels of communication the organization should use in implementing this change.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.