Assignment: Statistical Process Control Methods
Select a complex continuous process from your personal life or work. The process can be the same as in Week 1 assignment.
Complete the following:
• Use Microsoft Excel to calculate the defined process metrics including variation and process capability.
• Use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to develop and display a control chart for the process.
Evaluate the control chart and process metrics using Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods.
Evaluate whether the process could benefit from the use of Six Sigma tools.
Develop a 525-word executive summary in which you describe your Statistical Process Control project and include the control chart with SPC.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.