1. What is applied anthropology and what are two examples of it?
2. What are the three dominant hypotheses regarding why archaic Homo left Africa?
3. Discuss two ways that cultural anthropologists record data while in the field.
4. Describe the difference between deductive and inductive research and how this difference relates to fieldwork methods.
5. Explain the difference between an extensive strategy and an intensive strategy and provide an example of livelihood in each.
Long Essay questions
1. List some of the characteristics of the division of labor in agricultural societies.
2. Describe the foraging mode of livelihood, including its property relations and sustainability, and explain why it has been referred to as "the original affluent society."
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.