Assignment: Stress Management
The goal of this project is for each student to establish a 5-6 paged plan to maintain at TW0-THREE effective personal stress management techniques. This paper will incorporate your newly acquired stress management skills, and create a long-term plan for stress management tools that have been effective for each individual.
Use the required text book, thats your only source.
Olpin, M. & Hesson, M. (2013). Stress management for life (3rd ed.). Belmont: Wadsworth Cengage
A) Discuss the 3 things that stress you out the most in your life.
B) Redo the Stress Management Assessment tests from Chapter 2 and compare your stress levels now to the beginning of the semester - is there a difference? Why do you think this is?
C) Stress Management Techniques
1. State which stress management techniques you practiced that were most effective
2. How you have been incorporating the stress management technique into your life (if it is something like working out, describe how you are being more mindful of it being a stress management technique rather than just a hobby or activity)
3. The circumstances of practicing that stress management technique
4. How you felt as a result of incorporating those stress management techniques into your life
5. One-two stress management techniques that you have not found helpful.
D) Create a long-term stress management plan with SMART Goals-Utilize your new stress management techniques to make 2-3 SMART Goals (page 197 of book) for the next 6-12 months.-SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Action-oriented, Realistic, and Time-based
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.