Assignment: US HISTORY ESSAY
Write an essay based on these two prompts. Follow the details from the PDF attached, the 1st page. The citations should be only from the book, not online sources or journals or articles, a US history book. These both prompts are supposed to be answered in the same essay, use Chicago
1. Examine the sectional debate over slavery from the Era of Good Feelings until the 1850s. Within your argument, explain how anti-slavery and abolitionist arguments differed from pro-slavery arguments and how those arguments changed over time. Your essay must also examine how the United States attempted to resolve the sectional dispute over slavery.
2. Discuss the United States during the Reconstruction era. Your essay must include an analysis of Presidential Reconstruction, Congressional Reconstruction, and "Redemption." What were the major problems facing the United States during Reconstruction and how were they addressed?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.