Assignment: Resilience Presentation
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that illustrates how people create growth and find meaning out of trauma and suffering.
Create a mock case study of a client who is a survivor of a traumatic event and who has overcome the experience, and is now demonstrating resilience and overall wellbeing.
Include and discuss the following concepts:
• Introduce the concept of resilience.
• Describe the event the client experienced.
• Discuss how the client interpreted and overcame the event by use of meaning-making, sense-making and benefit-finding.
• Discuss the post-traumatic growth the client experienced.
• Explain the role of resilience in protecting wellbeing.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.