In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. At the conclusion of this project, the student will be able to apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Students will develop a 1,250-1,500 word paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
2. Problem statement
3. Purpose of the change proposal
5. Literature search strategy employed
6. Evaluation of the literature
7. Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
8. Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
9. Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome
10. Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.