1. Read the following articles and write short summaries (maximum 250 words per article). Then, value them arguably (maximum 150 words per article).
2. Design an algorithm that combines the CWS heuristic with biased randomization techniques to solve the vehicle routing problem.
Prepare a document/paper (maximum 2,000 words). The structure of the document should be as follows:
- Literature review
- Proposed algorithm
- Computational experiment and analysis of results
- Conclusions and future work
1. On the use ofMonte Carlo simulation, cache and splitting techniques to improve the Clarke and Wright savings heuristics by AA Juan,JFaulin, J Jorba, D Riera, D Masip and B Barrios.
2. Text Book: Applied Soft Computing.
3. The SR-GCWS hybrid algorithm for solving the capacitated vehicle routing problem by Angel A. Juan, Javier Faulin, Rube ´n Ruiz, Barry Barrios and Santi Caballe.
4. Biased randomization of heuristics using skewed probability distributions: A survey and some applications by Alex Grasas, Angel A. Juan, Javier Faulin, Jesica de Armas and Helena Ramalhinho.