You have recently been appointed head of human resources and are now in charge of managing a small team. Your next project is to revamp the compensation and benefits package employees are receiving at your company. Design a plan for the human resource project without the use of MS Project or similar software.
Create a 6 to 8 page paper in which you:
1. Construct a project charter to revamp the compensation and benefits package.
2. Design a communication plan for the project.
3. Define the scope of the project.
4. Create a work breakdown structure including numbered components. Submit your WBS by creating a table inside your assignment.
5. Use at least four quality academic (peer-reviewed)resources
Your assignment should :
a. It should Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references should follow APA or school-specific format.
b. It should Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated are:
a. Determine the characteristics of a successful project plan.
b. Deconstruct the project planning process and how that affects human resource management.
c. Identify the scope of projects and the structure of the accompanying work.
d. With the Use of technology and information resources to research issues in managing human resource projects.
e. Write clearly and concisely about managing human resource projects using proper writing mechanics.