Paper Assignemnt- Organizational Behavior: Theory, Research, And Practice (Amazon, Inc)
Historically, organizations have operated under the supposition that advanced skill in an area equaled competence in that area. Today's organizational leaders are more aware that both skill and behavior equal competence. The evolution of this thought process occurred through theory, research, and practice in the field of organizational psychology, especially in the area of organizational behavior.
For your 6-page Final Paper, you incorporate insights from this course in an examination of theory, research, and practice related to organizational behavioral topics profile:
Section 1: The Organization and Challenges (1 -2 pages)
• Select and then briefly describe an organization in which you have worked or one with which you are familiar. For the sake of confidentiality, do not include any real names or identifying details.
• Identify which of the following organizational behavior topics you chose to profile:
• Employee Job Attitudes
• Personality and Emotional Labor
• Ethics and Justice
• Organizational Climate and Culture
• Organizational Change
• Personality, Culture, Power, and Conflict
• Leadership and Power
• Explain how your chosen organizational behavior topic might evidence itself in your organization of choice.
• Provide examples of three challenges related to the organizational behavior topic you chose.
Section II: Theory (2 pages)
• Describe three current theoretical approaches underlying the organizational behavior topic of choice as it relates to your selected organizational challenges. You will use these theories to select the research you will describe in Section IV.
• Support your selected theoretical approaches with peer-reviewed, scholarly resources.
Section III: Research (2 pages)
• Select no fewer than 10 current (within 5 years) peer-reviewed articles on your chosen topic. This research will be used to build an argument for suggested interventions that you will propose in Section IV.
• Create an annotated bibliography by annotating each of 10 articles you selected. Limit each annotation to one paragraph, and include the purpose of the study and the findings of each article. The annotation should also highlight the relevance, accuracy, and quality of the source cited.
• Write a 1- to 3-page summary of your findings. Synthesize the arguments and ideas of the scholars who contributed to the topic you selected.
Section IV: Practice(2 pages)
• Suggest an intervention for each of the three challenges raised by your chosen organizational behavior topic described in Section I. Justify your selection of interventions based on insights gained through the course, through readings of the Learning Resources and other research, and through completing Sections II and III of this Paper.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.