• 4 to 5 pages
• Font: (typed, with 12 font, 1" margins, and 1.15" line spacing)
• Please Include graphs maps tables and charts if possible
• I will hand your work to my professor to check for any mistakes or modifications, thus if there any, I will contact you again to edit your work again for a better grade. If you refuse, I will ask for a refund.
• All materials that you might need are attached. This work needs also to make a research by your own.
• Please include all websites links that you used, and any source in the same file.
• The state that we picked is Oregon
Students will discover and describe the various dimensions of how the state government and its county governments raise their revenue.
This Report should describe the sources where the state government derives its revenue. Please note also the amount and share of total revenue which is a transfer from the Federal Government. (Some states get money from the Federal Government and some do not - on net this makes the who citizens who pay federal income taxes in those states that do not get money, the source of revenue for those states that do get Federal money.)
The State Income Tax System -
• How progressive is the tax?
• (report the brackets & percentages)
• Does the state have any "Alternative Minimum Tax"
• Is the income tax a "Flat Tax" - what are the implications of that for the economy of the state?
1. Public Finance- Government Revenues And Expenditures In The United States Economy
By Randall G. Holcombe
3. Reading the article: How do cfos make capital budgeting and capital structure decisions?
by John Graham and Campbell Harvey
3. Public Finance and Public Policy
By Jonathan Gruber