Threat Name:the name of the threat you are writing about
Threat Description:a brief description of the threat you are writing about, from your perspective
Next Steps:in your opinion, what should your organization do to mitigate this threat?
Source(s):list the sources from which you gathered the information for this report; use APA 6th formatting for your sources
INSTRUCTIONS (remove this section from your final report; included here for directional purposes only)
1. Using the Internet, find an article/story on a current cybersecurity threat, and summarize your research in a one page Information Security Report (ISR).
2. Change the ‘x' in the header to reflect the edition of this report; either 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
3. Insert the due date for this report.
4. Insert your name on this report.
5. Insert the name of the threat you are reporting.
6. Insert a few paragraphs describing the threat you are reporting. No more than one (1) page.
7. Describe the next steps that your organization should take to mitigate this threat using the five (5) risk control strategies we discussed in class, which are transfer, mitisate, defend, accept, and terminate.
8. Clearly list the sources you referenced to gather information for this report. Your citations should be written using APA 6th format.
9. Insert your username in the footer, following the words ‘CSCI 410'.
10. Be sure there is no red text in your final report, unless you purposely used red text to highlight something you reported.