Assignment: Getting Started With Marketing Research
A new batch of summer interns just started with the firm this week. As part of their orientation, you were asked to prepare a presentation.
To complete this assignment, do the following in a minimum of 8 PowerPoint slides excluding the title slide:
1. Summarize the steps of the marketing research process.
2. Explain who is involved in the process (for example, marketing manager, research analyst, outside research suppliers, etc.) and how those individuals work together.
3. Discuss the value of marketing research in helping managers make informed decisions.
4. Describe the limitations of marketing research.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.