After a review of the vendor profiles, the Good Foods grocery store believes the number of its employees and the services it needs will affect and influence its choice of the cloud-based services and applications that will meet its needs.
Suppose that Good Foods currently has 2,000 employees who need access to all cloud-based applications and email services. However, the organization is expecting to hire at least 1,000 new employees in the next year.
To complete this assignment, include the following information in a minimum of 5 pages (not counting title page and references page):
• Describe the impact hardware has on application workload. Include a comparative review of the benefits associated with scaling up and scaling out.
• Describe the impact the number of users has on application workload. Include a description of the use of various access levels among user groups as they relate to scalability and capacity.
• Describe the impact network connections have on application workload. Include a description of the impact of different types of network connections and their limitations and speeds as they relate to scalability and capacity.
• Review all of the following leading service providers from the list below and summarize their ability to address application workload capacity, database design and access, scalability approaches, and hardware architecture compatibility:
• Indicate which vendor(s) may be a fit for the Good Foods company, based on the vendor's ability to address application workload, user access, and various hardware architectures. Justify your recommendation.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.