Write a 3- to 5-page paper that includes two sections:
Section One: Community-Based Prevention Programs
• Briefly describe the community you selected, including demographics and geographic characteristics.
• Describe three community-based addiction-prevention programs.
• Describe prevention strategies used in each of the programs.
• Explain which prevention program strategies might be most effective in each program.
• Explain what elements might be missing from these prevention programs.
Section Two: Making a Difference
• If you choose to work in the field of addictions, how might you contribute to positive social change within your community? Be specific and include examples based on what you have learned in this course.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.