Assignment: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
You will design an intervention to address a specific problem you have identified utilizing social psychological insight. To ensure proper preparation for this cumulative work and to provide you with an opportunity for initial feedback, you will identify and describe a problem using relevant theory and research. Note that the purpose of this assignment is formative. At this point, you are not expected to have a perfectly firm grasp on the material or a detailed plan for addressing a particular problem, but you should be progressing in a clear direction with regard to relevant background information and resources. Your topic statement should encompass the following:
• Describe a problem of interest to you, personally, or that you are likely to encounter, professionally.
• Relate the behaviors that contribute to and result from this social issue.
• Discriminate relevant theoretical perspectives from social psychology.
• Generate potential intervention strategies.
Synthesize the information you have acquired from your review of the literature, guided by the above points.
Conclude with a paragraph that includes questions you have, additional directions you plan to explore through your research, initial thoughts about the final paper, and any problems you are experiencing or think you might encounter.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.