Assignment: Literature review for the term paper: Project Managers and Leadership, Ethics, and Technology
This assignment a document to be delivered in a word processor document format. Write a two to three page paper covering:
1. The context of your paper.
2. The contribution of the paper to the Literature.
3. The gap in the Literature.
This is one of the most important steps to help you prepare for the term paper. The goal for the literature review is to understand what is already published about Project Managers and Leadership, Ethics, and Technology. You should use the library for this assignment extensively. The literature review should include the following parts.
Context of your outline. You need to explain the context of the points in your outline using the perspectives presented by the literature. You should expect several cited sources to appear here.
Contribution of the paper to the Literature. You need to explain how your paper contributes to the literature surrounding your outline.
Explain how you expect the paper to contribute knowledge and insight into the context supporting the topic. Remember, every topic has supporting context-without it, you do not have the people and processes allowing the topic to exist. So, make sure you have a contribution as to help others enhance their understanding of the topic.
Gap in the Literature. Explain how your paper fills in a missing segment (or gap) in the literature. Your unique perspective will contribute something new. Describe that niche here and how it helps build upon previous literature.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Describe and demonstrate ethical practices in project management.
• Examine the human resource factors that can impact project management.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT project management.
• Write clearly and concisely about issues in IT project management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.