1. The Minimum Security Requirements for Federal Information and Information Systems standard enumerates 19 security-related areas for protecting information. TRUE/FALSE
2. FIPS 200 specifies minimum security requirements for federal home land support information and information systems and a risk-based process for selecting the security controls necessary to satisfy the minimum requirements. TRUE/FALSE
3. What are the three categories that security specialists have found useful for identifying potential security violations?
4. Define what the Functional Levels of Information Protection are.
5. Define what a security policy is and list the required elements.
6. What are the approaches to risk management?
7. In Session 2 how does one quantify risk?
8. What are the minimum security requirements for Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 200?
9. According to Session 2 materials please define the steps in a detailed or formal risk analysis.
10. What is the difference between technical architecture and security architecture?
11. Information or security assurance is the degree of confidence one has that the security controls operate correctly and protect the system as intended. TRUE/FALSE
12. What are security models, and why are they useful?
13. Describe the three basic types of algorithms or techniques used in cryptography. According to your course material.
14. Describe DES and how it is used.
15. What is the difference between digital signature and digital envelope?
16. Convert the cipher text Aqw fgugtxg cp C kp vjku encuu to English. Describe the steps you performed to get the answer. What is the offset/key?
17. Why biometrics system are not still widely used?
18. What are the categories and classifications of access controls?
19. How can access control categories can be combined?
20. Compare and contrast Access Control List (ACLs) and Capability List.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.