1. Analyze evidence-based best practices for human resource management used in creating an employee-centered organization as those best practices relate to the organization's vision, mission, culture, and strategy.
2. Analyze best practices and expectations for accountability in human resource management and talent development in health care organizations.
3. Explain how enforcing accountability can help an organization achieve established goals and challenge the status quo.
4. Propose leadership strategies to achieve organizational human resources goals and challenge the status quo.
5. Propose interventions to promote collaboration and goal attainment.
6. Describe how the use of professionalism in one's skills and abilities as a leader impact effective talent development and employee retention.
7. Explain how professionalism helps an organization achieve established goals and challenge the status quo.
1. Written communication: Writing is free from errors that detract from the overall message.
2. APA formatting: Assignment should use APA style and formatting, including a cover page, page numbers, and in-text citations for all references.
3. Number of resources: Minimum of seven resources, four of which must come from peer-reviewed sources.
4. Length of paper: 4 to 10 typed double-spaced pages. This does not include the cover page and references pages.
5. Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point font.