Assignment: Select Any Chart Fromonline Source
Part 1: Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research on hierarchy charts.
Based on your research and using one of the appliances that you chose in the discussion, complete the following tasks:
• Using Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, or Microsoft Visio, create a hierarchy chart that reflects the appliance's modules and how the modules call each other. Keep in mind that a hierarchy chart is different from a flowchart or pseudocode.
• In about 2 paragraphs, describe what your hierarchy chart represents.
Part 2: Alice Tutorial
Complete Programming Project 1 from your textbook Alice 3 in Action with Java to create a new Alice World. All the elements needed are provided within the Alice programming environment.
It is recommended that before you start working on Programming Projects 1, you complete all of the chapter tutorials (this activity will not be graded). These tutorials will help you navigate through Alice.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.