Question: 1. Complete the Lab 9-5, "Programming Challenge 1 -- Going Green," of Starting Out with Programming Logic and Design.
Note: You are only required to create the flowchart for this activity; however, notice how the pseudocode compares to the given Python code for this assignment.
2. The university updated its website program design request with a few more features to fit its needs.
Update the website program to reflect the following changes:
• Use an array to prompt the user to enter a credit card account number
• Use the sequential search algorithm to locate the credit card number entered by the user
• If the credit card number is not in the array, display a message indicating the number is invalid
• If the credit card number is in the array, display a message indicating the credit card number is valid
Create a 1/2- to 1-page document containing pseudocode based on the revised program needs. Add the pseudocode statements to the existing pseudocode program.
Create a 1- to 2-page flowchart based on the algorithm for the revised program needs. Add the flowchart structure in the existing flowchart for the program.