Read the case study Patient Safety at Grand River Hospital & St. Mary's General Hospital in your Learning Resources.
Conduct an analysis of the case and write a 10- to 12-pages (excluding title page and references) report including:
• Data analysis against benchmarks and national standards
• Observations about where quality improvements are needed
• Goals for initiatives that address those deficiencies/opportunities in quality
• Outcomes that are anticipated in order to accomplish the initiatives
• Appropriate time frames to re-evaluate data and provide a new analysis. Justify your response.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.