Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning (STP) are the three fundamental components of strategic marketing. Organizations, in their endeavor to create a space for themselves in the market, may devise revolutionary services; however, this often is not enough. Organizations must also vigilantly distinguish who, among the population, would ideally use the service, and what they seek from such a transaction. Review the following video:
Tutor2u. (2016). Marketing: Segmentation - Targeting - Positioning. (Youtube Video)
You are the Lead Health Care Marketer for International Hospital and have been tasked with developing a training PowerPoint presentation (PPT) for your department covering STP marketing methods. After reviewing the video above and conducting a review of the literature, prepare a 12- to 15-slide PPT that explains in detail Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning. In addition, your PPT should provide 2-3 health care-related examples for each of the marketing methods. Be creative and include at least one diagram.
Speaker notes are required. Your slides should be mostly speaking points and your speaker notes should resemble the information you would present/say if you were doing the presentation live.
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your training PPT.
2. Limit your response to a maximum of 15 slides (not including title and reference slides).
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.