EARLY CHILDHOOD DISABILITIES PAPER INSTRUCTIONS
After reading the O'Brien and Beattie textbook, you will research the concepts covered in the chapter utilizing scholarly journal articles. After reading the assigned chapter and scholarly journal articles, you will write a 2 to 3 page summary (excluding the title page, abstract, and reference page), in current APA format, addressing the prompts below. The paper should incorporate at least 6 citations utilizing at least 2 references (the textbook and a scholarly journal article) to support your assertions. Include a correctly formatted title page, abstract, and reference page. Organize the paper utilizing appropriate headings.
• What do in-service teachers need to know about the concept of early childhood special education development of the preschool child who had not previously received infanttoddler early interventions services.
• Why is a family centered approach to providing early intervention in the natural environment important?
• Describe the concept of embedded intervention that is used to provide early intervention/each childhood special education?
• What role does research and evidence-based practice play in early childhood interventions?
• What do pre-service teachers need to know about providing early intervention to students with special needs?
Early Intervention/Early Childhood Special Education and the Prevention of School Failure
By Jane dianae smith