For this critical thinking assignment, compare the main healthcare-related components of the Rio Policy Statement (as found in the article, For a Global Agenda or Post Millennium Development Goals) to the health components of Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030.
Matida, A. (2016). For a global agenda on post millennium development goals. Ciência&SaúdeColetiva, 21(6).
In your analysis, highlight those components that are in agreement. Also, be sure to include the components where there may be disagreement.
You will develop a written paper including the following sections to organize your writing:
1. Rio Policy Statement,
2. Saudi Vision 2030,
3. Compare and Contrast, and
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
1. The paper should be 5 to 6 pages in length, not including the cover sheet and reference page.
2. Formatted according to APA standards.
3. Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles. Two of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but four must be external.
4. Utilize headings to organize the content in your work with introduction and conclusion and so on.
5. Add more citation through the text.
6. No plagiarism at all.
7. The references not older than 5 years back.