Public Health Assignment
For your project, using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research and compare the demography and health indicators for Nigeria and the United States.
Answer the following questions:
• Compare the annual population growth rate of both countries. What factors do you think are contributing to the differences observed between the two countries?
• Compare the composition of the population of both countries. What does it suggest about each country?
• Compare the dependency ratio of both countries. What does it suggest about each country?
• Compare the mortality rates of both countries. Which age groups do you think are the most affected in each country?
• Is there a gender difference in mortality rates? Why or why not? In your opinion, what are the factors that might contribute to the differences in mortality rates of both countries?
• Which age group is benefiting the most from healthcare interventions in each country?
• What does the life expectancy at birth and at sixty years tell you about each country?
• If you were a public health official looking at these data for the first time, what questions and assumptions might come up that you would want to further investigate?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.