Whole Foods Market, Inc. and My Accounting Lab
- Review Whole Foods Market, Inc's 2010 Annual report, company information and investor information(see the link: Whole Foods Market, Inc.
- Investor Relations in the webilography) and write a 5 to 7 page paper following APA guidelines which addresses the following:
- Summarize the company's financial performance for 2010. Do you think they satisfied stockholder expectations? Why or why not?
- Explain three business risks or threats that might threaten Whole Foods ability to accomplish their financial goals for the next 3 years. Use examples and references to support your response.
- Describe three examples of control activities Whole Foods Market, Inc. could use to minimize these risks.
- What is your overall impression of Whole Foods Market, Inc.'s annual report? Is it a financial accounting document or a managerial accounting document? Who is the target audience? Did the annual report present a positive or negative image of the company? Provide support for your responses.