Write a 500 to 750-word Executive Summary with Exhibits. Use peer-reviewed articles.
- The Mission Statement - This explains what your business is all about. It should be between several sentences and a paragraph.
- Company Information - Include a short statement that covers when your business was formed, the names of the founders and their roles, your number of employees, and your business location(s).
- Growth Highlights - Include examples of company growth, such as financial or market highlights (for example, "XYZ Firm increased profit margins and market share year-over-year since its foundation). Graphs and charts can be helpful in this section.
- Products/Services -- Briefly describe the products or services you provide.
- Financial Information - If you are seeking financing, include any information about your current bank and investors.
- Summarize future plans - Explain where you would like to take your business.