For your course project, do the following:
• Combine all of the analysis from the discussions into an executive summary not to exceed one page.
• Follow that with 3 pages of narrative discussing your analysis and summarizing your opinion of the financial health of the three companies.
o Describe the three ratio categories.
o Explain the financial ratios calculated.
o Work in the answers to the questions from your Module 4 discussion:
1. Which company is more liquid?
2. Which company has the strongest net income?
3. Which company has the strongest solvency?
4. Which company is most profitable?
5. Which company would be the most solid financial investment?
• Conclude with a summary of your findings and a recommendation, with supporting evidence, identifying which company is the most solid financial investment.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.