Homework: Global Workforce, Succession Planning, and Training Project
The project homework provides a forum for analyzing and evaluating relevant topics for this week on the basis of the course competencies covered.
Global Workforce, Succession Planning, and Training lecture, you were provided a case study and asked to peruse the topics. For the project, you will evaluate each concept to begin the development of a training program for the employees and the next VP of Operations for the manufacturing plant in Cambodia.
1) Analyze the difference between affective domain and cognitive domain.
2) Analyze the various levels of learning an individual will experience: comprehension (basic level), ability to analyze a problem, synthesize, and evaluating the appropriate action (CASE).
3) Evaluate the best principles of adult learning.
4) Evaluate the need for cross-cultural training.
5) Evaluate the systems approach.
Format your homework according to the following formatting requirements:
(1) The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
(2) The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the homework, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
(3) Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.