Assignment: Design the Evaluation Plan
Continue the project plan by completing Part 3.
Write a four to seven (4 to 7) page paper in which you:
- Explain the three (3) primary goals of the evaluation.
- Analyze three (3) major cultural or political issues that might be encountered and explain how they might be overcome effectively.
- Describe and provide your rationale with research support for the design and sampling technique, assessment methods, and timeline.
- Provide a worksheet that specifies how the evaluation will be conducted, identifying the questions, tasks, time frame, personnel, other resources, and costs. (To complete the worksheet criterion of the assignment, refer to the sample worksheet in Chapter 14. Put in a table format.)
- Provide a timeline for the evaluation on the worksheet, identifying milestones where reporting of results would be expected to take place. (Put in a table format in the worksheet.)
- Analyze the expected costs and provide a cost-benefit analysis with ways to cuts costs.
- Use at least three (3) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and many Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Peer-reviewed academic resources refer to articles and scholarly journals that are reviewed by a panel of experts or peers in the field.
Review the video titled Research Starter: Finding Peer-Reviewed References for more information on obtaining peer-reviewed academic resources through your Blackboard course shell.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explore the role of evaluators in the school evaluation process.
- Explore methods of gathering, analyzing, and reporting information.
- Develop a program evaluation plan for education.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in educational program evaluation.
- Write clearly and concisely about education program evaluation using proper writing mechanics.