Business Ethics Assignment: The Role Capitalism Plays
Capitalism is an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state, (Shaw, William H. (2014). Business ethics (8th ed.). Boston, MA: Wadsworth, Cengage Learning). In this assignment, you will explain the role capitalism plays in corporate decision making.
Write a paper in which you:
1. Explain the role capitalism plays in corporate decision making.
2. Use at least two quality references that are properly cited. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Determine the considerations for and process of ethical business decision making to balance corporate and social responsibilities, and address moral, economic, and legal concerns.
• Analyze selected business situations using the predominant ethical theories, such as utilitarian, Kantian, and virtue ethics to guide ethical business decision making.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in business ethics.
• Write clearly and concisely about business ethics using proper writing mechanics.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.