1. The title and a brief introduction of your selected leadership book (similar to an abstract).
2. Background information on the author(s).
3. A description of the major theme of the book.
4. An explanation as to your interest in selecting this particular book for your leadership book review.
5. Describe the main theories and principles (at least five) presented in the book.
6. How each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to being a leader.
7. Show how the theories and principles presented in the book relate to specific leadership standards.
8. Explain how each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to your development as a leader.
9. Closing comments to summarize the theories and principles presented in the book.
10. Your critique of the book, as to developing leaders.
11. How could the information you gained through reviewing this book on leadership enhance your knowledge base and development as a leader.
12. Why or why not recommend this book to your fellow class members.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.