You are the emergency manager for a county government and are responsible for training. Your agency consists of 10 full-time employees and approximately 50 volunteers. The elected board has 15 members.
Complete the following:
Address the following in 900 to 1,200 words:
- Develop a year-long training plan for your agency.
- Address the training needs of the following:
- New employees and volunteers (if applicable) and existing employees at the following levels:
- Policy level
- Strategic level
- Tactical level
- Task level
- Your plan must include at least 1 employee who is new and 1 employee who exists at each level.
- Describe the coursework that is appropriate for each type of employee at each level.
- Include 1 exercise that includes employees of each type (new and existing) at each level of involvement.
- Describe your exercise goals and objectives.
- List the resources that are required, including financial needs.
Be sure to reference all of your sources using APA style.