Respond to two or more of your colleagues' postings in one or more of the following ways:
- Address a colleague's analysis and evaluation of the topic(s).
- Expand or remark upon a colleague's integration of relevant resources.
- Answer question(s) posed by your colleague(s) for further discussion.
- Link a colleague's posting to other postings or to course materials and concepts, where appropriate and relevant.
- Extend or constructively challenge your colleagues' work.
Please note that for each response you must include a minimum of one appropriately cited scholarly reference.
Discussion: Post an assessment of the doctoral research process within the context of the scholar-practitioner model. In your assessment, do the following:
• Describe how your particular Doctoral Study might bring about improvement on management or business practice.
• Reflect on the most important components of the doctoral research process from your perspective as an independent scholar.