Write paper on Progressive Era through the Great Depression.
Your paper should cover the following:
1. Identify at least two major historical turning points in the period under discussion.
2. Analyze the impact of the two or more major historical turning points selected on America's current society, economy, politics, and culture.
Speculate as to why women earned the right to vote in the frontier states of the West before eastern and southern states.
3. Describe at least two pieces of legislation in the Roosevelt-Taft-Wilson progressive era years that have influenced the conduct of business to this day and what that influence has been.
4. Explain the role that the Spanish American War played in America's development of an Empire.
5. Explain at least two ways in which the boom and bust of the Roaring Twenties followed by the Great Depression affected the federal government's involvement in the national economy.
6. Include at least two references (sources) other than the textbook. At least one of your sources must be obtained from the collection of databases accessible from the Learning Resources Center Web page.