Management Accounting Essay Assignment
Write an Essay About Mid Market Innovaters.
1) Essay Questions:
What are mid-market innovators and what are the overall strategies and pricing approaches used by these innovators in order to develop their business. Why are mid-market innovators successful?Provide examples where appropriate.
Based on your analysis of mid-market innovators in the first part of the essay question, what challenges are there for incumbent companies?
2) Essay Structure:
The following structure is provided to assist you in developing your response.
1) Executive Summary (an overall statement of no more than 200-250 words outlining the topic, approach, summary of key findings and conclusion)
2) Introduction (this should state what the purpose of the report is, what Accounting theme is being explored, which company is being reviewed (if applicable), which standards / criteria are being applied etc.)
3) Literature Review (this is where you include a summary of the literature you reviewed to develop your understanding of the topic and formulate your recommendations)
4) Analysis (this is the main body)
5) Summary of Findings (this section highlights the key findings from your analysis)
6) Recommendations (this section summarises YOUR key recommendations based on your findings and emphasises your JUDGEMENT)
7) Conclusion (this section should reflect upon what you stated in the introduction i.e. what you have done and what you found. The conclusion is about closing the analysis and NOT introducing new material.)
8) Referencing (Harvard Anglia compliant)
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.