Assignment: MANAGED HEALTHCARE LEADS TO LOWER QUALITY HEAlTH CARE MYTH
Write an argumentative research paper on a managed care-related topic, assumption or myth;THE TOPIC IS MANAGED HEALTHCARE LEADS TO LOWER QUALITY HEAlTH CARE . THE ARGUMENT IS THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE> thoroughly explaining what it is, why it's important, and how it fundamentally impacts the managed care system today. You will gather evidence on present a well-reasoned argument or debatable issue. The goal of an argumentative paper is to show that your perspective is valid. You are to form reasons, draw conclusions and apply them to your findings. The purpose is not to completely prove your point, but to convince readers, with your evidence, that your argument or position has merit.
An original research paper with a body of 6-8 pages. In general, your paper should consist of the following pages:
Title Page - captivating title, your name, title of the course, date
Body - 6-8 pages of introduction, background on your topic, research support, personal evaluation, strong conclusion. Body should be organized with a minimum of the following titles
• Thesis or Position
• Support of Responses
References Cited page - in APA format.
Research and Writing Requirements include:
1. Proper mechanics: clear, concise, complete sentences and paragraphs, proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. (See style handbooks recommended by your college's Online Library, which you can access through the Resources tab.)
2. Five or six sources for the paper from your research. Your textbook is a good resource. Internet resources should be reliable as at a university or government website. Please use one or two sources as available from your college's Online Library. Use statements and ideas that you have come up with on your own and blend these in with your research. Do not plagiarize. If you want to use actual words from a source, put them in quotation marks with the source.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.