Reflective Journal Assignment
Now that you have completed your Informative Essay, reflect back on this process, how it went, what you've learned from it, and what you might do differently the next time. Write a brief reflection journal in which you address the following questions (from The Writer's Way, p. P-6):
1. What just happened? (What did I/we do?)
2. What was the purpose? (Why did I/we do it?)
3. What did it say? (What was the content?) [For this question, identify one concept from the readings, lessons, or discussion pertaining to this assignment that seemed significant to you. Be specific.]
4. What was the point?
5. How can I use this?
Important: Do not write just one-sentence answers to the above questions. Write at least a paragraph for each. You might want to review the additional explanations on p. P-6 before your proceed.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.