Assignment: Christianity Presentation
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint comparing two of the following branches of Christianity:
Include a brief history of the two traditions and a comparison of their approaches to the Bible, art, specific symbols, and rituals as well as core beliefs, and ethics. You might consider visiting one or more of these churches in person or exploring church websites to add your own experiences.
Present your Christianity presentation.
• Local campus students: Give a 15- to 20-minute oral presentation accompanied by your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
• Online students: Write detailed speaker notes for each slide of your Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.