Read "Starbucks' Mission: Social Responsibility and Brand Strength" on pages 396-403 of your textbook..
Use the Case Study Template shown in Canvas. Download this to your computer and write your case study on this document. Save and submit your Word document in Canvas.
In your case analysis, you should have the following:
• In the first section give a one paragraph overview of the case.
• In the second section "Questions for the Case" answer these questions in paragraph form:
o Why do you think Starbucks has been so concerned with social responsibility in its overall corporate strategy?
• In the next section "Company's Approach" give a brief overview of how Starbucks handles their ethical issues.
• In the final section "Evaluation", address how well Starbucks handled the ethical issues and your recommendations for Starbucks.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Text Book: Ferrell, Fraedrich, & Ferrell (2014). Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases. Mason, OH: Cengage. 10th Edition - ISBN 9781285800561 (e-text) or ISBN 9781285423715 (Print).