Assignment: International Financial System
This is a continuation of what you began last week in the discussion board. Use that as your base and build on it here for your final paper. The total word count for this assignment will be about 1400 to 1800 when you combine the week 4 and week 5 assignments. A regional bank has decided to open an office overseas for serving those businesses that are expanding internationally. Choose a country with a large financial center that you believe would be helpful to your customer base.
• Will your presence in this country be helpful in your attempts to invest in other developing countries?
• Is this country involved in any regional integration efforts? How so?
• Why did you choose this location for your bank?
• As a manager, what would be your overall assessment about whether you want to pursue opening an office there?
o Are the financial risks worth taking?
o Will it be beneficial to all of the stakeholders?
In pursuing this, what type of presence do you think would be best suited to your objectives?
• How should the plant be financed?
• Keep in mind that the country that the plant is in does not necessarily have to be where the financing is done.
• What is your final decision on the financial center you chose to work with? Write about the logic and reasoning for your decision?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also Include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.