Using information from the textbook and from outside reading, the student should respond to each question below as regards the corresponding case study (don't forget to number each response) in approximately 2-3 paragraphs per question. All cited material must include both internal citations and a complete reference list at the end of the paper. A cover sheet should minimally indicate the Case Study number, the name of the course, the student's name and the date.
How to Write a Case Study
You have to think like a practicing manager if you want to analyze a case successfully. As part of your analysis, it is necessary, but not sufficient to answer the following questions in enough depth to show that you have performed more than a superficial reading of the case's content, and subsequently applied relevant theory.
• What is the issue being presented or analyzed in the case? Focus on the main issue in the case if more than one topic is presented. Use your judgment to decide on which issue is the one that is potentially most costly to an organization if left unresolved. There are more kinds of cost to be considered than economic costs. Do not neglect them in your analysis.
• Where did the issue take place? Consider this because you need to take into account cultural and environmental considerations that may differ from those of the United States, in your analysis.
• When did the issue take place? There may be historic and environmental considerations different from those of the United States, which should be taken into account in your analysis.
• Who was affected by the issues? In other words, who are the stakeholders inside and outside of the organization that need to be considered when formulating an analysis, and possible response to the situation?
• Why did the issue occur? This may involve conjecture on your part. It is all right to speculate; just identify your speculation as such. In an empirical case, causal factors may be identified as such.
• How would you, as a manager, apply the insights gained from the case to improve an (your) organization's operations?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.