1. In what ways was Europe united in the last decade of the 20th century?
2. What were the political implications of European unity?
3. What were the social implications of European unity?
4. What were the economic implications of European unity?
5. In what ways was Europe divided in the last decade of the 20th century?
6. How did the Cold War contribute to these divisions?
7. What role did nationalism and genocide play in Europe during the last decade of the 20thcentury?
8. Did the collapse of communism have a positive or negative impact on Europe in the last decade of the 20th century? Why
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.
European Union. (2018). Europe without frontiers.
Shubert, A. & Goldstein, R.J. (2012). Twentieth-century Europe [Electronic version].
Troxler, S., (2018). Week 5 lecture: the modern age.