Assignment: Journal Entry
• Title:Vilaj Shalow Sorting Supplies
This Journal Entry is about theJune25, 2019. I and 3 other classmates joined together to sort hygiene's supplies for an orphanage in Cap-Haitian Haiti.
We were able to make 42 kitsthat included: sucks, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, hairbrushes, deodorants, washcloths, shampoos, conditioners etc.
• I just want to share the experience of working together to help others.
• The following is the guideline for the journal entry:
Journal Writing Guidelines
Journaling a "critical" incident analysis is a specific technique in reflection that asks the student to describe and analyze a particularly meaningful incident experienced or observed in the clinical setting and correlates with course competencies (Billings & Halstead, 2012, p. 275). The intent is to experience a new concept, skill, or body of knowledge pertinent to your clinical setting and identified problem.
1. To provide an environment and create opportunities to meet course competencies
2. To provide the rudiments for identifying the problem statement and rationale for selecting teaching projects and strategies
3. To develop basic transferable writing skills necessary for writing scholarly papers
4. To promote active learning
5. To develop and enhance critical thinking skills
1. Date (corresponds with journal entry)
2. What did I do? (Brief description of the activity)
3. What did I learn? (Personal reflection)
4. What were the positives and or negatives about the experience?
5. What were the components that impacted your practice?
6. Recommendations for future experiences or practice.
7. There should be at least one evidence-based reference cited per entry.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.