WATCH BOTH YOUTUBE VIDEOS:
1. "True Colors - Racial Discrimination in Everyday Life 1"
2. "True Colors - Racial Discrimination in Everyday Life 2"
• What were some things that really stood out to you?
• Think about the consequences of some of these events. How might these types of experiences affect members of stereotyped groups over time? How might they serve to perpetuate subtle but powerful prejudices?
• Tie these ideas back in to social psychological theories and the unconscious or subtle nature of prejudice.
• Think about your own experiences. Have you ever experienced or witnessed subtle acts of prejudice? What happened and what were the consequences?
The response should include a reference list. Double-space, using Times New Roman 12 pnt font, one-inch margins, and APA style of writing and citations.