For this discussion board assignment, you are asked to select and critically analyze ONE of the following images:
• Edenton Tea Ladies.
• The Bloody Massacre Perpetrated in King Street.
• Hutchinison the Traitor Faces Death.
• The Able Doctor, or American Swallowing the Bitter Draught (through the National Archives and Record Administration)
In your introduction, identify the NAME of the image you have selected for this assignment and, if available, the date of its publication. In essay format, address the following questions:
What people, objects, and activities or events are depicted in the image?
How would you describe this image to someone who has never had the opportunity to view it for herself/himself?
What unique physical qualities does the image possess?
Is there anything significant that lends itself to the impact of the image? If so, in what way(s)?
List THREE things you can infer from this image.
Who do you think was the intended audience for this image and why?
List at least two things this image tells you about life in America at the time it was composed.
What questions are you left with after studying this image?
How and where might you find the answers to your questions?
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
1. The answer should be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
2. The response also includes a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
3. Also include a reference page. The Citations and references should follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.